Time & Location
04 Jan 2024, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm GMT+5:30
About the Event
As we stand on the threshold of a new year, it is with enthusiasm that we extend to you an invitation to our "Art in Progress" workshops - an immersive series of 4 sessions designed to foster well-being through the transformative power of the arts.
Led by Art Psychotherapists, including our founder Roshni Bhatia and the collaborative spirit of Sharmeen Kaur Khurana, these workshops aspire to introduce a diverse array of artistic mediums. Our intention is to initiate the new year with a ritual that not only encourages self-reflection but also cultivates a more balanced and harmonious life - a journey reminiscent of Jungian archetypes and the exploration of the self.
Regardless of your background in art, these sessions are designed to be inclusive and welcoming to all. Delve into the realms of collage, paints, clay, and textiles, using these mediums as tools for stress relief and self-expression. Beyond the creative process, these workshops unfold as a sacred space for meaningful conversations, profound insights, and the cultivation of connections that extend far beyond our designated sessions.
- When: Thursdays and Saturdays 11am-1pm, January 4th, 6th, 11th and 13th, 2024
- Where: Online
- Registration: Reply to this email to receive the registration link
- Cost: Rs.4999* (INR) complete series
- or Rs.1599 per session (Group discounts are available on inquiry)
- *early bird rate registration before Dec 10th 2023
- We believe that 2024 holds the potential for self-discovery, and connection. If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to reach out.
Feel free to share this invitation with friends and family, as the more diverse our community, the richer our shared experience becomes. Looking forward to the prospect of creating art and embracing wellness together in the coming year.